Pages

Quick Side Dishes
Rating-* * * * *
The Open Road Cookbook, page 134. This was DELISH! I loved the bacon in it. It was really, really rich, and delicious! I will deffinatley have this again and again. I did omit the cheese though, as I don't care for cheese in my green bean casseroles. It recieves all 5 stars, hands down.

Fast Main Dishes
Rating-* * * * *
The Open Road Cookbook, page 179. This was sooo easy to make. And it was delish! I loved it! Although I added garlic, and used Mrs. Dash Italian Medly in place of the basil. I really really enjoyed it though, and will be making it often! It for sure gets all 5 stars!

Speedy Desserts
Rating-* * * * *
The Open Road Cookbook, page 216. This is absolutely fabulous! This is a great comfort food, and wonderful company dessert. I will for sure make this again and again. I loved every bite. It gets all 5 stars, and if I could give it more, I would!

Rating-* * * * *
The Open Road Cookbook, page 224. This is one of the best of JoAnna's pies. It was fast, simple and easy to make. And wonderfully delicious. I recieved my best, and most favorite compliment on this pie ever in my life. I was told by a woman from Trinidad that it tasted exactly like her mothers Coconut Custard! To be told I could cook like some one's mother touched me deeply. This is a must try. And deffinately a 5 star winner!

You Tube Videos of JoAnna M. Lund on RV Today-


Beefy Mushroom White Bean Soup


Unstuffed Cabbage Skillet